***EXTREMELY LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE EBOOK OFFER!***
“How to Effectively Double Your Reading Speed and Accelerate Your Learning Abilities to the Extreme!”
Introducing the new
“Speed Reading Made Easy eBook”
From the Desk of:
Dear Internet Friend,
Trivia: Did you know that some people can read more than a thousand words per minute
as compared to an average college student who can only read between 250 and 350 wpm?
Anyone can double their speed in reading without the fear of not being able to understand the materials being read.
Most people find reading rapidly difficult and risky. They are afraid that as they increase the speed of reading, they might not be able to grasp the idea of what they are reading.
That’s why they have to settle with slow reading speed that makes them finish a novel over a month, or worse, not being able to find what they are looking for in an academic textbook for an assignment in school before the due date.
What they do not know is that, according to studies, the relationship between reading speed and comprehension is directly proportional to each other. That is, an increase in rate entails an increase in comprehension.
Want to double your reading speed and increase your understanding of the materials being read? Then take a look at this:
“Speed Reading Made Easy eBook”: Learn Methods That Increase Reading Speeds up to Five Times
Speed Reading can benefit anyone. Not only will you be able to learn faster, but you can also impress your friends!
Besides being beneficial and useful, learning such skill is simple and takes only a few techniques to apply.
Speed reading is not only useful in reading for pleasure but is more necessary when used in learning and studying. In these cases, time is essential. And if you can make things faster and a lot easier, you're less likely to get stressed out.
Can’t get enough of reading?
May it be novels, newspapers, magazines, or just any materials, I totally agree with you that reading can be very relaxing, interesting and often, breathtaking.
Reading brings us to another world that is different from reality. It lets us seek more knowledge that cannot be learned in simple observations in everyday living. It is a never-ending journey to unexplored places where everything is magical and mysterious.
So, if we are all readers here, then what’s the problem we should be dealing with?
Oh, ok. You can’t get enough of reading but it seems eternity until you finish one reading material that you have started. That is, indeed, a problem.
One should be fast enough to read a part of or the whole reading material to be able to get what he needs in it. Thus, he should…
Get Rid of Rereading, Pronouncing Words Aloud, and Other Habits that
Reduce Speed When Reading!
Again, worry no more because I have compiled in the comprehensive report “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook” all the tips and tricks that you need to know in becoming the fastest reader that you can be.
Here's a SNEAK-PEAK inside the new “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook.”
- How you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you’re not interested in.
- The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
- You can learn anything by doing three important things. What are they?
- Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
- Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
- How speed reading is calculated.
- The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
- How the newspaper reading method is being done.
- How to effectively avoid reading out loud to one’s self.
- The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
- The advantages and disadvantages of subvocalization.
- Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
- What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
- The difference between eyesight and vision.
- How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
- How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take. You’ll be surprised at the difference.
- How to increase information perception by 50%.
- How to improve memory and concentration by 10%.
- The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
- What the “good” reading speed is.
- How to properly skim a reading material.
- How to properly scan a reading material.
- What the use of the hand is when reading.
- What type of reading is necessary for academic materials.
- How to use the triple learning strength.
- The relation between written English and spoken English.
- Where to begin reading.
- The 4 basic conditions for increased reading rate.
- When we should “scan” the text.
- What factors outside your control influences your speed in reading.
- What type of reading is needed when you want to acquaint yourself with the subject, yet complete understanding and retention of text information is not necessary.
- The 5 types of reading.
- Significant factors that reduce reading rate.
- The proper way of underlining texts in textbooks.
- The purpose of asking the question “So what?” in reading texts.
- The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
- What parts of speech should be the center of focus when reading.
- How practice speed reading should be done.
- What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
- What a fixation is and what is its role in speed reading.
- The necessities prior to reading.
- Why news articles are redundant?
- When to use a pen for underlining texts.
- The difference between skimming and scanning.
- What to do when your momentum seems to be slowing down.
- What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
- How to eliminate subvocalization in order to increase reading speed.
- What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
- How to tackle reading those huge computer books.
- Why rereading is inadvisable.
- Other important aspects that hinder speed reading.
- When to use a card or a folded piece of paper when reading.
- The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
And a lot, lot more!
Read More. Comprehend More.
Be More… than Ordinary!
Not all speed readers are born. They can be made…
Simple techniques and methods are all it takes for you to stand above the rest and become extraordinary.
You do not want to miss out on this innovative eBook. Order your copy today.
HOW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS INNOVATIVE NEW EBOOK FOR LESS THAN THE COST OF A DINNER FOR TWO!
As much as the “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook” can increase the quality of your life, the most amazing thing is the Extremely Low Price.
Thanks to today’s technology, we are able to offer the incredible new “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook” for the super low suggested retail price of only $19.99!
If you want to learn all the amazing Tips, Tricks and techniques revealed inside the new “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook” order right now before its too late. This is a limited time offer and Quantities are extremely limited. So, please order today to ensure that you get a copy!
To Your Success,
Distributor of “Speed Reading Made Easy eBook”
P.S. Just imagine the shock on your friends' faces when they realize your super ability to read and absorb information faster than anyone else. That's an extraordinary advantage that speed readers possess. And you can have that power too. All you need is to take action right now!
P.P.S. Remember, this is a limited time offer and Quantities are extremely limited. So, please order today to ensure that you get a copy! Don’t delay!