***EXTREMELY LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE EBOOK OFFER!***
Fire your copywriter and let me show you...
How YOU Can Write Your Own Effective Sales Letters - Which Produces a Minimum
2-4% Conversion Rate - And Save $10,000 From Hiring Your Own Copywriter!
At Long Last... YOU Can Now Write Your Own Professional Copy That Sells... Because I Am Going To Give You The "Brains" Of A Professional Copywriter - In Layman's Terms!
From the Desk of:
Dear Internet Friend,
Did you know? Just recently, I heard that a friend of mine has engaged a professional copywriter to write a perfect sales letter for his product. He paid the copywriter $10,000 for the sales copy written - and now he is enjoying a great 10-15% conversion rate produced by the sales letter written for him.
In other words, every 10 to 15 prospects who read his sales letter would buy his product - with dead certainty. It did not take long until my friend covered his investment and later profited from his business, thanks to the copywriter he engaged. That is a perfect $10,000 well invested.
Now, you wish you have had $10,000, don't you?
It is as if there is a huge gap between those who have money and those who don't have money, and this gap decides who will go on to become the next bestseller and the rest will stay just that - broke.
Chances are that: (tick any of the following that applies to you)
- You don't have $10,000. If you have $10,000 to spare, there is no need for you to read this letter - just search for the same copywriter my friend has hired and you will enjoy the same, marvelous results.
- You have a product or service to sell. You have already researched the market and discover that there is a demand for the kind of product or service you want to sell. You have prepared your product or service and now what matters is, "How can I sell my product or service?"
- You wish you can write your own sales letter! You don't have $10,000, granted, but even if you have $1,000 to spare, you may not be getting the kind of results you desire and it can be "money down the drain", as they say. Perhaps, the next best option is that you write your own sales copy. However, you don't know how to write your own sales copy. Heck, you don't even have a clue!
Those are valid wishes. If you have ticked at least one of the boxes above, you will do really well to read on. This is probably the most important letter you will ever read, because the hints are:
- You can finally discover how you can get your own professional sales copy written,
- You can get the kind of results you want from your own sales letter,
- You don't have to invest $10,000 to have this achieved, and
- No, you don't even need to invest anywhere near $1,000, either!
To learn why this is the case, read on!
Why Have Your Own Powerful Sales Copy?
Let's face it: if you want to be in business, you must learn how to sell.
Selling is the number one skill you MUST learn if you are going to be in business, and this applies online, too. If you don't know how to sell, it is a small wonder why you and your business are struggling right now.
Forget the numerous "no selling required" ads you have come across online because that is pure B.S. statement. The reason is simple: the truth is that if you do not know how to sell or HATE selling, you cannot make money. Period.
The other fact is that the Internet marketplace is jam-packed with plenty of fantastic ideas and wonderful products. You probably have:
- A great idea that you think you can make money from,
- A product that solves a specific problem, and/or
- An income opportunity to provide to people online.
But the fact is this: if you do not know how to sell, you cannot turn your idea or product into a money-producing asset, no matter how great or high in quality they actually are.
The Good News
With the Internet as leverage, there is no need for you to go door to door to sell. Even if you join an online Multi Level Marketing company, you get to cover many prospects in the shortest time possible, which you cannot possibly accomplish in conventional business.
There is no need for you to travel to meet your prospects, either, as the Internet brings every Internet user to your computer screen. In addition, there is no need for you to recruit your own salespeople - or even do the selling yourself manually with every single prospect!
All you need to do the selling on your behalf is a powerful, compelling sales copy.
And I will show you how you can create your very own "Virtual Sales Person" that will do all the selling for you and your business around the clock and convert every 2 to 4 out of 100 prospects who read your sales letter into your paid customers!
“Effective Sales Letters For You eBook”
Finally, here is a more economical alternative for you to achieve the kind of conversion rates that you desire from your own sales copy that kills.
If a copywriter can charge $10,000 for his professional copywriting services, then the information in this eBook can very well be worth $10,000.
Why? Because I am literally giving you the "brains" of a professional copywriter - all packed in one easy-to-understand eBook!
Here's What You Will Discover In My Copywriting eBook:
In my step-by-step guide, I show you how you can write your own sales letter that kills without having to spend a fortune on engaging a copywriter to have the task done for you. Here are what you will discover:
- The true concept of a sales letter that kills.
- There a lot of rumors and myths about writing sales copies and I clear the fog of doubt once and for all by slicing through the nonsense and give you all of what you need to know and understand about writing your very own powerful sales copy.
- How to format your sales letter like a champion.
- I describe to you how you should format your sales letter and demonstrate my points by showing you some of best case studies on champion sales letters which I have picked up along the way. Someone has already done it right, so it would make sense to follow something that is already working.
- The 5 types of headlines you should be aware of and how you can use them in your favor.
- It is said that a headline is the most important component of a sales letter, so important that it decides whether you make or lose a sale. All professional sales letter writers, knowing or unknowingly, use any or all of the 5 different headlines in their sales copies. Discover what they are, and you wouldn't find yourself guessing what qualifies as a great, attention-grabbing headline!
- How you can address your prospect and qualify them to read your sales letter.
- Find out how you can be personal, be in touch, and understand your prospect to the fullest - even if you don't know him! This may sound absurd, but I will show you how you can understand and confirm your prospect's challenges by addressing what he is already going through that would encourage him to read your sales letter from top to bottom!
- The myth dispelled once and for all - Long Sales Letter vs. Short Sales Letter.
- I dispel the myth about the age-old copywriting question, "Which is better? Long copy or short copy?" once and for all. Forget what you read in the free articles. If you would notice, they are mostly personal opinions. I give you the expert's advice, having written several sales copies that sell myself.
- How you can start and end your sales letter interestingly without boring your prospect in the process.
- Even if it is a sales copy, your prospect wants to be entertained. No questions asked. Usually, the more information he gets, the better chances you have of closing your sale, because anyone would know that you obviously have more to offer in your paid product or service, and I show you do just that.
- How to tell the difference between features and benefits.
- Most novice writers write sales letter that make them broker than yesterday and one of the main reasons are found in their failing to understand the distinctions between features and benefits. I define them in Simple English and show you multiple examples of Benefits vs. Features which you can use for your own sales copy!
- How to collect powerful testimonials and endorsements.
- Testimonials are indeed powerful components of your sales letter. They back what you have to say or claim. I don't know of that many materials on the same subject that show you how you can gather your own collection of powerful testimonials that will back your claims in your sales letter.
- How to persuade your customers to buy from you and close the sale!
- I describe to you how you can make your sales copy a prospect-murderer, sending their names and E-mail addresses into your customer list, by closing the sale effectively!
- 12 *Hot* buttons to press!
- Discover all the 12 hot words you must use in your sales letter in order to tap into your prospect's desire and emotions and persuade them to act now - not later!
- The most important questions you prospect will definitely have in mind that you must answer well.
- You don't have mind-reading abilities, but I show you the most important questions your prospect would definitely want to have answered and how you can answer them well in order to close the sale.
Here’s The Best Part About This
EXCITING NEW E-BOOK!
As much as the “Effective Sales Letters For You eBook” can increase the quality of your life, the most amazing thing is the Extremely Low Price. Thanks to today’s technology, we are able to offer the incredible new “Effective Sales Letters For You eBook” for the super low suggested retail price of only $19.99!
If you want to learn all the amazing Tips, Tricks and techniques revealed inside the new “Effective Sales Letters For You eBook” order right now before its too late. This is a limited time offer and Quantities are extremely limited. So, please order today to ensure that you get a copy!
To Your Success,
Distributor of “Effective Sales Letters For You eBook”
P.S. Finally, you can now save $10,000 from hiring your own copywriter, because there is a more affordable alternative you can resort to.
P.P.S. In my eBook, I detail to you my own insights, strategies, tactics, and methods you can use when writing your own sales copy. It does not matter if you don't have any previous writing experience or knowledge, or whether this is your first time running an Internet Business with a product or service to offer. I give the copywriter's "brain", translated into simple English
P.P.P.S. Quantities are extremely limited. So, please order today to ensure that you get a copy! Don’t delay!